- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functionaly and effectively.
- Experience across a variety of SDLC methodologies.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems .
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Specifications:
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Accounts knowlege will be added advantage.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.